|Type of Owner:||Private Owner|
|Car Club:||BMW CCA|
|Engine:||1.8 DOHC M42|
This is a 1991 BMW 318i E30 red with tan interior. It is one of the last production run 318i sedans with the M42 engine and 5 speed manual transmission. It has the factory stickers in the correct places as well as matching VIN numbers. Seller states maintenance and repair invoices have totaled about $17k under his ownership and are included in the sale. This 318i has some performance modifications. It has a clear title and is in New Jersey.
The Hood, roof, trunk, and rear fenders were repainted due to age and sun fade. The tray under the battery was repaired with steel, sealed, primed, and repainted with factory paint. The windows and windshield still have original factory engraving. Suspension components were refreshed with Bilstein B4 Sport struts, Bavarian Sport lowering springs (red), Garagistic front strut brace cross bar, Ireland Engineering rear strut towers cross bar, BBS 15" Euroweave Sport wheels and Dunlop tires, StopTech brakes pads with OE brake rotors, SuperSprint Stainless steel cat back exhaust, Euro version front grilles, Ellipsoid headlight lens with LED white light bulbs, 318iS front skirt, AC Schnitzer side skirts and 318iS rear lip spoiler professionally installed and painted.
The seller upgraded to the sport front seats upholstered in tan vinyl material. It has a Momo 350mm sport steering wheel with BMW horn pad paired with proper non-airbag turn signal stalk and a crack-free dash. The headliner is tight and does not sag and carpets are in excellent condition. All electronics function as they should.
Seller states this 318i has a matching numbers M42 16V DOHC inline four-cylinder engine that runs perfect. No warning lights on. The dual mass clutch was replaced when a lightweight flywheel was installed. Valve cover, upper and lower oil pan gaskets, coolant system, pumps, plugs and hoses have been replaced by seller from 2018-2023. All maintenance and repairing invoices total about $17k and come with the car. ABS sensors and AC belt were disconnected.
· Turner Performance Chip for M42
· K&N Drop-in air filter
· Z3 short shifter
· JB Racing light wheel flywheel
· Sprung hub clutch kit
· Complete drive shafts refresh
· New Rebuilt 4.10 LSD diff
· Complete suspensions refreshed.
· Bilstein B4 Sport struts
· Bavarian sport lowering springs (red)
· Garagistic front strut brace cross bar
· Ireland Engineering rear strut towers cross bar
· OE 15" Euroweave sport wheels w. Dunlop tires
· StopTech brakes pads with OE brake rotors
· SuperSprint stainless steel cat back exhaust (from ECS)
· Euro version front grilles
· Ellipsoid headlight lens with LED light bulbs
· Momo 350mm Sport steering wheel with BMW horn pad (paired with proper non-airbag turn signal stalk)
· 318iS front skirt and rear lip spoiler and AC Schnitzer side skirts professionally installed.
· ABS sensors and AC belt disconnected.
This is a five owner 318i with 119,000 miles. It is current on all maintenance and is a fun, quick and reliable car to drive. The Autocheck shows no reported accidents. email: louie1018 at icloud